Logo

Daily Archives :

November 20, 2013

14-Year-Old Dies after Using Tampon for the First Time

Read More

by Barry Burch Jr. Most of us never receive the opportunity to choose when or how we die.  Sadly; however, in some instances of death, prevention is possible.  One British family is dealing with the loss of a loved member who died suddenly from a cause that many are not knowledgeable about – toxic shock syndrome.  The family in reaction has commenced a campaign in hopes of drawing attention to the deadly illness.  Their 14-year-old daughter…

Canadian Mom Fined For Providing Her Children with ‘Unbalanced’ Lunch

Read More

By Daphne R Lunchtime is usually the most nutritional time of the day for the majority of people. So imagine a mother’s surprise when her home-cooked lunch she provided for her two young children was deemed “unbalanced” by her child’s school. The Canadian mother was shocked to find a penalty note from school officials informing her that her children’s lunch consisting of roast beef, potatoes, carrots, oranges and milk had…