Coroner Needs Dental Records in Order to I.D. Paul Walker after Fatal Crash

Post By RelatedRelated Post


by Barry Burch Jr.

Star of “The Fast and the Furious,” Paul Walker is deceased and countless family, friends and fans seem to be taking it pretty hard.  Unfortunately, closure is still beyond reach.

Walker was riding with his business partner Roger Rodas, when the car they were in wrecked at a charity event in Santa Clarita on Saturday, as reported by eurweb.com.   Neither of the two can be identified or autopsied prior to the confirmation of their dental records.

According to The Wrap, a watch commander at the Los Angeles coroner’s office failed to offer any information on the state of the bodies, but did say that both of the men have yet to be identified.

“As far as I know, no one has been identified,” she said.

Various sites have reported the identification of the men in the vehicle and the information can also be found on the Facebook page for “Always Evolving;” a high-performance tune shop that Walker owned and was run by Rodas.  The CEO stated that the car the two were in crashed into a tree then caught fire.

The event where the fatal crash took place was for “Reach Out Worldwide,” a disaster relief organization that had been providing support to victims of the typhoon in the Philippines, as reported by eurweb.com.  According to police, speed did play a role in the crash.  Even though Rodas was an experienced driver, the exotic, 2005 Porsche Carerra GT, has a reputation for being very frightening to handle.

A self-proclaimed friend of Walker told TMZ a phone call was made to some individuals at the event, resulting in employees grabbing fire extinguishers and rushing to the scene.

The man explained to TMZ, “He was trapped.  We could see him … he was unconscious.  (The car) was engulfed in flames.  We couldn’t see the driver.  I was trying to put out the flames, and his employees and brothers at heart were reaching into the car trying to undo his seat belt.”

The man added that although at least seven fire extinguishers were fully emptied, the fire could not be put out.  Firefighters eventually arrived and took over.

“They put some of the employees in to squad cars because we wouldn’t leave the scene,” the man said. “We wouldn’t stop fighting.”

Barry is a scholar, who enjoys writing, arithmetic and politics.  Reach him @ Barryburchjr@gmail.com



Powered by Facebook Comments


Leave a Comment

Email (will not be published)